Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Trailer Park Boys Replica Jerseys

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWhat can I say? I'm feeling greasy, so it's gonna be Trailer Park Boys day here at the blog. I was recently in a Cinema One here in my hometown, and I nearly dropped a load right there on their precious mall carpeting. Now available for purchase: the Sunnyvale hockey jersey from the season when Ricky and Bubbles were managing the park! They're also available at the Topsail International website for $52.00 CDN. The jersy comes in three styles - Ricky, Bubbles, and one identical to Ricky's that says "Trailer Park Boys" instead of "Ricky."

Game on, boys!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home