Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 06, 2005

These McFries McFuckin' Suck

Image hosted by Photobucket.comAnybody who knows me, sadly, knows what a McDonald's hog I am. I'd take Chicken McNuggets over Chicken Kiev anyday. That's why I was so excited when I stumbled across this link. McMenu offers recipes for copycat versions of nearly everything on the McDonald's menu, right down to the Shamrock shake. And since you'll be making the food yourself, you'll have control over the quality of the ingredients. For example, you can use real chicken breast over processed chicken. As a matter of fact, the healthier choices seem to be what these copycat recipes call for. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Big Mac to make.

Morgan Spurlock can suck my ass.

1 Comments:

  • The link don't work

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home