Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sylvester Stallone: Renaissance Man

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWhile reading a piece on Hollywood North Report about the upcoming fourth installment in the Rambo franchise (which, I'm ashamed to admit, I'm looking forward to) I came across a very interesting, if not disturbing, bit of news. I'll let the line from the article speak for itself:

"The Rocky star is keeping himself busy these days. Last week, we reported that he would write and direct a biopic of the American writer Edgar Allan Poe. He is also due to shoot a film based on his own screenplay about the murders of rap stars Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G."

The Poe thing I can deal with, but Tupac? TUPAC? Wow. I hope they can get Estelle Getty. They could call it "Stop! or my Mom Will Bust a Cap, yo!"

More on this train wreck as news surfaces.

***UPDATE***

There's an imdb entry on it! The film will be called Notorious. It looks like Stallone will not only will be writing and directing, but he'll be starring too. When the Las Vegas police can't solve a murder, call in Judge Dredd. He IS the law.

No word yet on Estelle Getty's involvement. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home