Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Nobody Likes a Negative Nelly!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHave you ever been posting in a forum, or on a board, and some inappropriate asshole feels the need to step all over everything you're saying for no other reason than to be a prick? We've all seen it, and some of us have even been victim to it. At the moment I'm playing victim to this special brand of assholery on one of the many sites I post on. Luckily, it reminded me of a wonderful blog post I read many months ago about this very thing, and I've decided to share it with you. Just click here to read a wonderful post about exactly what it takes to be this special kind of prick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home