Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Denis Leary Shows on DVD

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI don't know how this one slipped under my radar. Two of the finest shows of the past few years, both featuring Denis Leary, were released on DVD June 7th. The Job, which originally aired on ABC back in 2001-2002, was a brilliant show that ABC axed. The DVD release contains the full series - two seasons totaling 19 episodes.

The other series, Rescue Me, is the best thing on TV right now. Of course, since no one is watching, it'll likely be cancelled soon enough. I'm amazed and relieved that this show has had enough viewers to warrant a second season (starting June 21st). I guess that's just one of the benefits of being on a second tier American cable channel like FX - they'll take what they can get. The DVD of Rescue Me contains the entire first season, 13 fantastic episodes.

6 Comments:

  • Jim, Speaking of shows that were killed before their time:

    http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&story_id=335

    Firefly got picked up by scifi network. more on slashdot...

    http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/15/2251256&tid=214&tid=129

    and official Serenity the movie website:

    http://www.serenitymovie.com/

    cheers!

    By Blogger Matthew, at 1:51 PM  

  • Very nice! I've heard such good things about Firefly. I'm really going to have to take the time to check it out one of these days.

    By Blogger Jim Squires, at 8:59 PM  

  • Jim Squires this is great!
    It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: Denis Leary Shows on DVD. It pulled me right out of my researching on surf videos info and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job Jim Squires. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with surf videos stuff for now. Have a good day Jim Squires.

    By Anonymous surf video, at 7:01 AM  

  • Howdy Jim Squires,
    I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your Denis Leary Shows on DVD post. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I was searching for surf dvds information, but found you and I'm happy to be here - you have done well with topics that interest me. I might make a blog that looks like yours but about surf dvds related stuff, (don't worry I wouldn't try to compete with you). You're doing a great job Jim Squires.
    You got a great thing going... by friend.

    By Anonymous surfing video, at 9:15 AM  

  • Aloha Jim Squires,
    I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post Denis Leary Shows on DVD. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about surfing dvds related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Jim Squires, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
    ~ Aloha ~

    By Anonymous surfing videos, at 10:11 AM  

  • Jim Squires, what are we going to do...? I'm not sure about you but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy my blog because of all the spam it's getting attacked with. You may be having a similar problem... I enjoy my normal site about surfing dvd because it doesn't get cluttered with shallow comments, but when I'm visiting other blogs and places on the web looking for surfing dvd stuff it seems to be everywhere.

    Well, good luck with your website goals. I wish you the best.

    By Anonymous surfing video, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home