Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Breakfast Club: Reunited

Image hosted by Photobucket.comRemember, "Don't You Forget About Me," that kick ass Simple Minds song from the Breakfast Club soundtrack? It turns out most of the loser cast that we all forgot about are singing it, because they're going to be reuniting on June 9th at the MTV Movie Awards. Ally Sheedy, Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, and Anthony Michael Hall have all been confirmed. However, there is no indication about the presence of Emilio Estevez. I guess he's too busy working on Young Guns 3. Oh, no wait! I'm sorry - he can't get the day off from his job at the K-Mart.

Seriously - what happened to Emilio Estevez? When was the last time you saw him in ANYTHING? And what's worse? He's a Sheen! His brother Charlie has a sitcom., his father Martin is on The West Wing, can't somebody throw him a freakin' bone, here? Can't the Disney Channel use a Might Ducks TV show? Poor Emilio.

But I digress.

In addition to the Breakfast Club reuniting, Yellowcard will be performing the Simple Minds tune mentioned eariler. I have to say, this is a pretty brilliant move on the part of MTV. Most people have written off the once cool MTV Movie Awards. Something like this will bring in the non-MTV viewers by the droves. I know I'll be watching. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe there's a blue light special on St. Elmo's Fire.

"Emilio Estevez, clean up in aisle 3. Emilio Estevez, clean up in aisle 3."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home