Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 13, 2005

Ben Affleck's Fruit Basket

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMaxim UK recently ran an interview with Kevin Smith, in which he tells a wonderful little tale about something Ben Affleck would do to him from time to time during the filming of Jersey Girl. Ben called it a "fruit basket." I thought everybody might like a twisted little chuckle to start their work week, so I present the Ben Affleck fruit basket story, faithfully reprinted from the Maxim UK article.

"I'd be sitting in the director's chair and I'd be watching a playback, and he'd stand behind me. Every once in a while I'd feel something on my neck. I'd be like, 'What the [bleep] was that?'" explains Smith. "And I'd turn around and he'd have his [scrotum] out and resting on my neck. I was like, 'What the [bleep] is wrong with you, dude?' What if it got out in the press that that's the kind of thing you do?' He's like, 'No one would ever [bleeping] believe you, sir.' "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home