Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Slave Girl Princess Leia... Dog Costume!


Slave Leia Pet Costume

Just when the Star Wars franchise starts to earn back a little self respect, somebody in marketing approved this sexy little number for your dog to parade around in. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for crazy liscensed crap, up to and including a Darth Vader Sprinkler, but dressing your dog up to look like a sexed up Princess Leia can only lead to bad bad things on the 11 o'clock news, mark my words.

Clicking on the pic will bring you to the actual website where it is up for sale - and if you've got a sick sense of humour and a need to destroy all of your dog's self-esteem, you'll be glad to know it's actually pretty cheap.

1 Comments:

  • ugh, you made me have to recall my blog password.

    anyhow, this almost makes me want to go along with greg's plan of getting a dog!

    By Blogger tryphyna, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home