Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2005

Playstation 3 is here!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWhat you see here is one of the first official pics of the brand new Playstation 3! Sony unveiled the console today at E3, and both the pics and the specs are so exciting I could wet myself! Not only will the system be backwards compatible all the way to the PS1, but it will support up to seven wireless controllers right out of the box. SEVEN!! Ok, I'm getting too excited, I'd better let Gamespot tell you about it so I can go breath into a paper bag. Story here. More pics here.

3 Comments:

  • I KNOW! I'm so torn, I want the Xbox 360, but the PS3 has so many cool features...

    By Blogger tryphyna, at 8:17 p.m.  

  • Trust me, after seeing the quality of the games on XBox 360, and then seeing them on PS3, you'll want wait the extra few months for the PS3. Not only is technically the superior machine, the games actually LOOK next gen. With games on the 360, 9 times out of 10 I can't tell if they're current gen or next. Go hunt down the Killzone preview for the PS3. The entire thing is in game footage. It's impossible to believe, but it's true. Gamespot shoulf have it.

    By Blogger Jim Squires, at 7:54 a.m.  

  • I still watn both of them. In my pefect world, I'd have it all. With how many games the PS will have, I'm sure to go that way, also, the blue laser is really very appealing

    By Anonymous tryphyna, at 10:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home