Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Muppet Show Season One DVD Announced

Image hosted by Photobucket.comRemember what I said about The Muppets being everywhere this year? Well, it looks like I was right. On Monday, Disney is set to announce the release of The Muppet Show: Season One on DVD. It's set to retail for US $39.99, so I don't see it being more than $50 here in Canada. For more info on what the discs will contain visit The Muppet Newsflash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home