Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Kervin Smith Announces Canadian Tour

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI was so cheesed off when I missed my chance to see him last year in Toronto, so when I heard he's be doing another Canadian tour I peed my pants. So far, only two dates are announced (both in Alberta) but his website assures more to come.
Last time he was in Canada he was filming a followup to his DVD An Evening with Kevin Smith. If you haven't seen it, click on the link and order a copy. It's easily four of the funniest hours you'll ever sit through. I doubt he's filming a third DVD this time around as the second hasn't even hit store shelves, but either way, you should make sure you get to one of the shows if you're a Smith fan from the Great White North. For the official announcement from newsaskew.com, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home