Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2005

iMilkJug - A Homemade iPod Holder

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI love it when people get creative. If you're an iPod owner and you want to keep your precious player safe without spending all that cash on an apple-branded carrying case, why not make your own? I know that homemade iPod holders are pretty common, but I thought this was a pretty cool idea. If I come across any other nifty homemade projects for all you arts and craftsey types out there I'll make sure to post them. In the mean time, more pictures and directions on how to make your own iPod holder are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home