Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 26, 2005

How to Fix a Scratched CD

Image hosted by Photobucket.comEverybody hates a scratched disc. With a little money, you can invest in some sort of low end scratch repair device like a Hip Gear Disc Repair Pro. However, if you're like me and too poor/cheap to spend the money on something like this, you probably have your own method of fixing your damaged discs. I personally use toothpaste. I know some people use peanut butter (I hope not the chunky kind.) The link I'm providing today however, teaches you a method I've never heard of before - polishing your discs with Brasso. If anybody is adventurous enough to try this, please let us know how it went!

1 Comments:

  • Hi saw this article, i polish all my scratch CD's with Brasso is really works have a go

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home