Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Frank Gorshin, Dead at 72

Image hosted by Photobucket.comRiddle me this, Batman? What's purple and green and dead from lung cancer? Why it's Frank Gorshin, of course! Gorshin, best known for his role as The Riddler opposite Adam West's Batman, passed away Tuesday. He will be dearly missed by all.

This leaves me with one nagging question, though - why couldn't cancer take the BAD Riddler? Damn you, Jim Carrey! Damn you all the way to bad bat-villain hell! May Cesear Romero and Jack Nicholson laugh and dance upon your grave! Frank Gorshin, you will be dearly missed, and fondly remembered as the one true Riddler.

3 Comments:

  • HAhaha, you actually had me lol at this one.. problem being I'm at work and have just distracted a whole bunch of illiterate kids.
    Thanks!

    By Anonymous Jen, at 9:00 a.m.  

  • One other thing: I'm at work and all my resources for kids suck. Since you're always online looking around, could you maybe find me a few short information pieces (like articles) about gaming or something like that that would appeal to teenage boys, so that I can make up some questions to go with them. Just email me the links... thanks!
    PS: Who has mentioned Cesar Romero in like thirty years?

    By Anonymous jen, at 9:02 a.m.  

  • You got it. Just go to www.gamespot.com and check out their E3 coverage. It's about games so it'll get the guys reading, and since it's all new info that's only been unveiled in the past 48 hours, they'll probably be pretty interested. Just grab some stuff on the PS3 and they'll be drooling.

    By Blogger Jim Squires, at 9:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home