Jesus Was a Zombie

 

If you've stumbled upon this page, consider yourself fortunate!  This is the testing ground for the long awaited return of Elvis Ate My Blog!

As you can see, we're undergoing a name change, as well as a few other improvements.  If you'd like to visit the now defunct Elvis Ate My Blog, it'll give you a good feel of what we're about.

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Challenge Darth Vader

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI'm sure everybody remembers the subservient chicken, right? Well Burger King has outdone themselves in spades. Visit sithsense.com and you can play a game of 20 questions with Darth Vader. Think of any object, and he'll guess it. If he doesn't get it in 20 questions, he'll continue to ask, and trust me, if you play long enough he'll get it. I tried to think of the most obscure thing I could think of - cotton candy. He had it in 26 questions. How freaked out was I? Go play at least one round and learn the true power of the dark side.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home